Attack on Titan Season 2 Full Reivew

Well, it was about time that I finished the damn season lets just break things into smaller Points. We get to see few new Titan Shifters. One Ymir, Renier, Bertholdt and the New guy I totally don't know about.
So this YIMIR I guess She is a high-born and kept her identity hidden and was injected as a titan. Yimir has been struggling who to side with well her character is great But her titan outlook keeping in mind how Annie Titan outlook was her Titan is awful. Trust I won't even call that thing a titan. 
So Armored Titan is Renier well this was something that made everyone hurt. Eren and everybody looked at Renier as a big brother. but he turned to be a Titan and it was a great kick in the stomach for everyone which were the same batch mates.
Eren got something new power. Known as Coordinate I don't know anything about it yet but that power is very powerful. It caused other small Titans to run towards the even target and eat it alive.
I still don't know who is this but this guy is the ape titan. I know he would be something that would affect too much on the story line.

Overall good Season but small I would Rate the season 87/100. :) I know you all would say what but that is about it.



Comments

Popular Posts