Attack on Titan Season 2 Episode 1 and Episode 2 Review

Started Watching Attack on Titan Season 2 today. I know the attack on titan toon would be ringing in your heads but what can I say I am in love with this anime. So I would be reviewing the season 2 and all upcoming related things to the anime department.
So this pictures is where Annie Made her crystal for fuck sake Annie why would you do that. She got caught by the huge rage power of our Titan you know who I am talking about. So she loses at then and makes herself-crystal Damn Girl you are one cry baby.
So after This comes up Wow What the Hell Wo Wo Wo Wow Like wow where does the Titan comes from a man I don't understand. Are all of the walls are made of Titans what does this means. This does make some sense because I was thinking where could humans make such huge walls. There would have been some huge casualties in making such walls because of titans and how long did it take.
This guy is one tough guy anyway. What does that mean keep the Titan out of the sunlight? if he comes under the light this means he is going to be awakened is the Titan sleeping. I think according to the research corp the Titans become slow in the night and they sometimes sleep.
For future reference, this Titan has got swag :D. Plus he can speak our language and he doesn't give a minor care about how we are going to be thinking about his appearance.

Comments

Popular Posts