Clash Royale Witch Level 10 discussion!

Well In these days witch has been nerfed. But this card has been my all time favorite. Since I am golem head I like all the power of the world in hands. I just can shake the feelings off when I see a golem land against me. I can sense the same feelings from my opponents when they see my Golem landing against them. This witch is there to support that big rock moving Aimlessly towards any building he sees first. Witch at level ten makes those small little Skelton of level 10. they are great deflection for the golem. Some even call them Rocks little army. For me, I like splash behind the golem but witch provides something extra splash and deflection. She can keep opponents troops landed for golem attracted towards herself by making skeleton at every 5 seconds. For me, she is a Plus and always has helped me support my Rock. Please drop down your thoughts about her in comments below

Comments

Popular Posts